Fry Sauce & Grits: Annnnd, where did that hour go?

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Annnnd, where did that hour go?

 Hey Girl Ryan Gosling from FrySauceandGrits.com

A little bit of an embarrassing confession:

I wasted (debatable) an hour of my life watching Ryan Gosling videos...

It started like this: It's morning, my day off. I'm sitting on a barstool eating my oatmeal thinking about all I need to accomplish that day: laundry, gym, grocery shopping, cleaning, post office run, etc. etc.

Then I slide the computer over, and I'm surfing the web, and I see a link for a video of Ryan Gosling in a mormon talent show circa 1991.  I click.  I get sucked in.  You will too.


Then, I continue to click on video after video of Ryan Gosling interviews, Mickey Mouse club songs, movie blurbs.  You name it.

He is in two of my fav movies: The Notebook, and Crazy Stupid Love.

Then, I called Courtney and confessed to her what I'd done.  Felt better after I got it off my chest.

Also, we present to you a compilation of a few of our favorite Ryan Gosling memes.







Any confessions you want to make?  Please tell me I'm not the only one who finds fantastic ways to waste time online...



7 comments:

  1. Ok..I am rolling! "Hey Girl sorry only 12 people entered your giveaway"! That is awesome and totally not a waste of time!
    Congrats on the new blog!
    Ashley:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley, so glad other people find humor in Ryan Gosling Memes like we do. This Meme is totally going to be our first giveaway, haha!

      Delete
  2. I confess that as I was watching that video above I was thinking, "What a cute kid, but what I'd really like to see is him do that dance now with his shirt off..."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I would like to see him do redo the video as an adult.

      Delete
  3. I pinned some great hey girl memes at frysauce and grits. Did you ever see them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I didn't see them! You should post them on this comment thread!

      Delete
  4. Can I just say I love this? :) Thanks for sharing to help brighten my day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...