Fry Sauce & Grits: It's Official: May 15, 2014

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

It's Official: May 15, 2014



Hello and Happy New Year!  
Many of you have already heard the exciting news, but I thought I'd spill a little more of the details on my engagement, and a picture of my pretty little ring.
Sam and I had picked out the ring together at The Gem Smith in Bountiful (which is a fantastic little fine jewelry shop, I might add).  They were really helpful, and not pushy which is something we both appreciated. 

On the evening of our 3 month mark, Sam took me to a nice dinner at The Cheesecake Factory.  It was scrumptulescent to say the least.  We then ventured back to his house, where he later sang and played me a sweet and sincere song that he had written, and then got down on one knee.  It was private and just what I wanted.  Go Sam!

And the evidence:

my fingers look like they are nubs...
It's a white/yellow gold diamond 1940s wedding band...Swoooon!  It's dainty, has a lot of character, and is something that I can wear everyday...so, I'm pretty much in love with it.  

I can't wait to marry the one I love, and begin a new life with him!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...