Fry Sauce & Grits: Link Up Loves #2

Monday, January 13, 2014

Link Up Loves #2

Hey everyone, I got to share with you some of my link up loves from last weeks Be.You.Tiful link party.


I love how the gal from Up to Date Interiors gives you simple and easy ideas on how to update your furniture pieces by switching out the hardware.  Check out her ideas here


I love this comfy, casual weekend, and stylish look from My Runaway Style


Being a good friend has always been really important to me, but this article from Entirely Eventful reminds me how precious those relationships are! 


I love these makeup picks from A Kentucky Lady!  A lot of the products she features I've used and love too! 


Valentines is coming soon and what a great way to show you really love your husband is doing these five easy and simple ways from Entirely Eventful


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...