Fry Sauce & Grits: Front Waterfall with Braided Headband from MyMommyStyle

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Front Waterfall with Braided Headband from MyMommyStyle

Hello!  My name is Cassia, and I blog over at MyMommyStyle and I am so honored to be able to guest post here at Fry Sauce and Grits today.  Courtney and I are officially cyber friends, despite the fact that she lives in my hometown of Kaysville, UT (but whenever I finally make it back to Utah, I know we'll be real life friends too!)  

MyMommyStyle.com is group of mommies (go figure, right?) who love to blog about Family, Food, Fashion Photography and Fun.  I think as women, we wear too many hats (and shoes!).  We are so many things to so many people. At My Mommy Style, we just want to create a place for the ladies (or guys too if they want) to unwind, come and find inspiration, camaraderie, share a giggle or two along with the occasional tear, and embrace the beauty (and humor) that is motherhood.

As I write this, I am 29 and I’m a Mommy, a Perpetual student (though I do have a BA degree in Journalism, which I have been teased mercilessly for throughout my life!), a sometimes photographer, graphic designer and an all-too-honest blogger.  I married my all-American soldier 7 years ago and now we have our 3 year old and twin babies. It's the most crazy, beautiful adventure of my life!

Inline image 2


Today I am doing something that I have never done before...a VLOG!  Do y'all hate your real life voice as much as I hate mine? Somehow it sounds less annoying in my own head. 

Last week I was at the mall when I saw the most adorable little 3 year old girl with gobs of long, dark gorgeous hair, and it was styled so beautifully, I just had to get a closer look.  Her equally beautiful mommy came up and we both tried to communicate, her in her broken English, and me in my VERY broken Spanish, but I think I got the gist.  
This front waterfall braid with a braided headband is so simple, fresh, and maybe even a little edgy?  Either way, it's great to throw into the mix!  Let me know if you have any questions or comments, I'd love to hear from ya! Also, don't forget to stop on by MyMommyStyle.com
Thanks for watchin' my first ever (slightly awkward) vlog! xox

Make sure to follow MyMommyStyle on 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...