Fry Sauce & Grits: 14 Beautiful and Elegant Christmas Wreaths

Saturday, November 30, 2013

14 Beautiful and Elegant Christmas Wreaths

I sometimes have a hard time decorating for holidays because I love so many different styles: traditional, modern, and glam.  I've been working on getting our front porch decorated for the holiday season and I found some great and beautiful looking wreaths to use as my inspirations.  Check out these 14 beautiful and elegant Christmas wreaths!
Beautiful and Elegant Christmas Wreaths from FrySauceandGrits.com




Glitter Christmas Wreath from FrySauceandGrits.com
I can't find a darn source!

DIY Winter Wonderland Christmas Wreath from FrySauceandGrits.com

 Gold Eucalyptus Christmas Wreath from FrySauceandGrits.com

Evergreen Fir Christmas Wreath from FrySauceandGrits.com
can't find a darn source!

Evergreen and Flower CHristmas Wreath from FrySauceandGrits.com

Gold Ribbon Christmas Wreath from FrySauceandGrits.com

Gold Thumb Tack Christmas Wreath from FrySauceandGrits.com

Elegant and Evergreen Christmas Wreath from FrySauceandGrits.com
can't find a darn source!

Christmas Moss Wreath from FrySauceandGrits.com

Eucalyptus Christmas Wreath from FrySauceandGrits.com

Silk Flower Wreath from FrySauceandGrits.com
couldn't find a darn source!

Hydrangea Christmas Wreath from FrySauceandGrits.com

Lemon Drop Wreath from FrySauceandGrits.com

4 comments:

  1. These are GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for sharing. The bottom green one is my favorite.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori for always commenting on my posts! You're so kind.

      Delete
  2. Oh I am loving all of these wreaths - beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer! I never got to say hello to you at the SL Auction event. Thanks for always supporting me and my humble blog!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...