Fry Sauce & Grits: Family Pictures from McKell Morgan Photography

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Family Pictures from McKell Morgan Photography

McKay, Amelia, and I a couple weeks ago got our pictures taken by the lovely McKell from McKell Morgan Photography.  McKell and I went to high school together so we've known each other for years.

McKell is a gifted photographer, she self taught herself on how to use the camera and is known for her newborn and family sessions.   She is my favorite photographer I've ever used.  She knows how to capture people where their personalities cam come through. She's all about capturing moments in families.  One reason why I really love her is because she exudes this calmness and chill vibe that really rubs onto you, and therefore making our photo session a lot less stressful.  If you live in Utah and need an exceptional photographer who is so great to work with, affordable, and has great style and taste, check out her photography on her site McKell Morgan Photography.

Here's some of my favorites from the session:











McKell also did Amelia's newborn pictures.  The most awesome part about her newborn sessions is she comes to your house and takes the pictures there!  We did them in our bedroom and in the backyard.  This was extremely convenient instead of having to drag all of my crap to a studio with a two week newborn.  Check out my favorites from her newborn pictures.










Thanks McKell for making us all look so beautiful!  Looking through these newborn pictures is making me kind of baby hungry.  Check out McKell's portfolio, services, and contact information on her site.

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures!! What a cute family.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such adorable photos! A very talented photographer for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family pictures need to be in a magazine! Seriously...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...