Fry Sauce & Grits: 8 Sweet Bridal Hair Accessories

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

8 Sweet Bridal Hair Accessories



In my search for a fun bridal hair accessory to complete my bridal look, I found so many great options. I'm planning on ditching a veil for my upcoming nuptials, and I'm looking for something with individuality and a dash of unforgettable style. I thought I'd share with you a few of the beauties that I found. Here are a few of my favorites:



BHLDN Swooped Deco Headband

I adore the Art Deco trend going on at the moment; it is so romantic! Don't be afraid to mix trends or decades into your ensemble. I love the way she has a more bohemian bracelet paired with an Art Deco headband.
BHLDN Vera Headpiece
The Vera Headpiece from BHLDN is quirky and so much fun. The crystals and beading bring a brightness and sheen to her pretty french twist.

BHDLN Nicobar Hair Pin
When I started my research, I was a little nervous about hair pins. How the heck do you secure them? Well, if you are unsure of how to secure a hair pin, I found this video to be a great resource. Don't feel overwhelmed by hair pins. They are a great choice when it comes to hair accessories because of their subtlety. Notice that the further away the hair accessory is from the face, the more subtle it becomes. If you want a hair accessory that is a bold statement, try placing it closer to your face.

Crystal Headband
This headband is simple, yet when it's placed closer towards her face, it has a very bold bohemian look to it. You can find this understated crystal headband at Nordstrom for only $38.00.

Floral Combs
I'm a sucker for Swiss-milkmaid-braids. And can we talk about how pretty these floral combs are? They're the perfect compliment to this sweet hair style. 
Gatsby Headband
Headbands don't have to be juvenile. I especially love the way this one adds a fun element to her wind-swept curls.

Sibo Designs Bridal Fascinator

This bridal fascinator is so whimsical and fun. I love how light it is, yet it adds a dreamy texture to her look.

Sibo Designs Bridal Hair Comb
Last but not least, combs can be a great way to transition a look from morning to evening. If you're wearing a veil during the ceremony and want something a little different for the reception, combs are easy to sweep into a sweet updo, or secure into a bang section.

I think the most important thing about bridal hair accessories is to be creative. Look for inspiration, find what you like, and make it your own. You'll be surprised with what you come up with.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I'm getting married in May and everyone gives me weird looks when I say I'm not wearing a veil. Love these choices!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...