Fry Sauce & Grits: A Stunning Fall Southern Wedding

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A Stunning Fall Southern Wedding

Now that it's spring I don't like to mention fall or winter, but in this case I will, because I just have to share!

Last fall when I was nine months prego--I had the pleasure of doing Lauren's makeup for her wedding.  She was a beautiful and gracious bride.  I loved working with such a sweet and happy person.

Scroll through the pictures and be inspired by this elegant wedding!

fall southern wedding from Fry Sauce and Grits




Fall Wedding Bouquet Ideas from Fry Sauce and Grits

Wedding party attire from Fry Sauce and Grits

The Preserve Alabama Fry Sauce and Grits

Fall Nature Wedding Centerpieces from Fry Sauce and Grits

Naked Cake from Fry Sauce and Grits


All photos captured by W&E Photographie and Mariee Ami

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding. The bride looked gorgeous. Great work. Please come share at the Anything Goes weekly linky party, if you have not already.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...