Fry Sauce & Grits: An Updo For The Ladies: Easy as 1,2,3

Friday, August 16, 2013

An Updo For The Ladies: Easy as 1,2,3

Hello There!

A few weeks ago I went and got a curly cut, and decided to get a bit of an a-line.  I love the new do, but I have been struggling with pulling my hair back to get it out of my face.  Now that I have these long curls in front, and these short ridiculous ones in back, I had to get a little inventive to come up with something to get my hairs up, since I wear my hair up about 90% of the day.  If your hair is short this is a pretty little updo  in three steps that you yourself can achieve, and good news, it works with you ladies with medium to long hair too!


Step 1: begin by pulling hair half up
Step 2: secure with bobby pins in a "X"
Step 3: Finish by pulling the remainder of your hair rolling it upwards (tucking the ends inward), and securing again with bobby pins.

And there you go; a sweet little updo!

8 comments:

  1. Sure looks cute, great job Cailtin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is darling! I love the new cut!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of the people, including many men and quite a few counselors Männergruppen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the updo and your hair tutorial is absolutely beautiful! Pair that with something fun and flirty like sexy dresses and you have a perfect date night outfit. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...