Fry Sauce & Grits: Happy Birthday Court-na!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Happy Birthday Court-na!


Caitlin and I wanted to take a moment to let Courtney know just how much we love her on her Birthday.


Courtney,

I love your spunk and energy, you’re not afraid of anything, which frankly scares me sometimes, but I love that about you!

One of my favorite Courtney-isms: when you were little and you enjoyed the taste of something you would say, “I like it--it tastes like sugar.”

I admire your self control and your ability to dig in and get things done.

You have the prettiest big blue eyes and a gorgeous smile!  Not to mention an enviable hot body!

You are a great momma, a fabulous sister, and certainly a best friend.

Love ya, Melanie



Courtney, 

I will always remember the time when we used to be downright enemies. But then one day you packed up your room and moved off to college and that day we became great friends. 

Thank you for always being such a great example to me, and always helping me to grow to reach my full potential. I'm grateful to have such a loving sister who is so patient and giving of her time. I always admire your productivity and enthusiasm; when you are determined you always find a way. 

So, although I can't be near you on this special day, I want to wish you the happiest of birthdays! I love you, sister!

Love, Caitlin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...