Fry Sauce & Grits: P3 Portable Protein Packs, the perfect travel snack!

Thursday, March 13, 2014

P3 Portable Protein Packs, the perfect travel snack!

I am a member of the Collective Bias Social Fabric Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. #CollectiveBias


My husband McKay and I went on a mini vacation down to Southern Utah to soak up the sun, get some much needed rest and relaxation, and to enjoy the outdoors.  I love to travel, but one of the things I don't like about traveling I feel like I come back feeling gross, bloated, and gained five pounds.  Eating out every meal and not being on a normal routine, can do a number on your body.  I try to avoid this by preparing and packing my own meals and snacks, but sometimes "ain't nobody got time for that!"  Sometimes you just need a little help.  I found these new Oscar Mayer P3 Portable Protein Pack and let me tell you it's the perfect snack full of protein: nuts, cheese, and lean meat.

I bought four of these #PortableProtein at Walmart and was so surprised at how affordable they are, I found them for $1.00 each!

Oscar Mayer Portable Protein Pack from Fry Sauce and Grits

The P3's are all under 170 calories; you can't find a protein bar less calories than that!  There's no sugar, no carbohydrates, no artificial preservatives, and packs a whopping 14 grams of protein in just one serving!  I was really surprised by how much more satisfied I felt when eating these and didn't feel as hungry, because you know during a road trip, just sitting around for hours can make you really hungry.

Not only would these be a perfect travel snack, they're perfect for on the go women that need some extra fuel in their bodies.

Healthy Protein Snacks from Fry Sauce and Grits

There's four different P3 flavors and all of them are DELICIOUS!  #MeatCheeseNuts
  • Applewood smoked turkey breast with reduced fat marbled Colby and Monterey jack cheese and dry roasted almonds
  • Applewood smoked ham with reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese and dry roasted almonds
  • Rotisserie smoked chicken breast with reduced fat cheddar cheese and dry roasted peanuts
  • Slow roasted turkey breast with reduced fat cheddar cheese and dry roasted peanuts
Snacking on a road trip from Fry Sauce and Grits


Here's me enjoying my P3 Portable Protein Pack.  No worries, I'm not driving, we're parked.

Healthy Protein Travel Snacks from Fry Sauce and Grits

I highly recommend these snacks. We ended up buying a couple more for our way home!  If you're wondering what's in my travel bag: March Better Homes & Garden, an apple, 3 packs of Oscar Mayer P3's (I ate one already), Kate Spade glasses (thank you big huge sale at Nordstrom Rack), Say Goodbye to Survival Mode from Crystal Paine, not shown lipstick and chapstick, hand lotion, gum, phone, and water bottle. 

We got back home safely and soundly.  I'm so glad I didn't gain those five pounds, I only gained one, and I can thank to these protein packed and nutritious snacks for curbing my appetite for unhealthy treats.   

Thanks Oscar Mayer and Collective Bias for supporting Fry Sauce & Grits.


2 comments:

  1. There have been so many road trips in my life where we had to stop every few hours and load up on JUNK. Recently we've started keeping a cooler in the car with lots of bottled water and fresh fruits, cheese, snacks. The P3 Packs would fit in great! #client

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME for a busy mom on the go! Love it! #client

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...